Health and Wellness club
The purpose of the Health and Wellness club is to educate and bring awareness to our campus and community about various health issues affecting our students, our city, province and world.
We hope to impress upon our campus and community the importance of overall wellness pertaining to the physical, mental and spiritual well-being of the individual.
It is an old saying that Health is wealth. If we are not healthy then we cannot lead a healthy life. Keeping this view in mind our school has conduct various activities under this club.
- World Health Day – 7th April 2019
- International Yoga Day – 21st June 2019
- National Sports Day – 29th August 2019
- Fit India Movement- Second Week of November 2019
- Health check up- 20th December 2019 to 22 December 2019
- Swachhata Abhiyan – (Cleanliness Drive)- 5th October 2019