- Registration is compulsory prior to admission.
- Admission is given purely on the basis of merit.
- Admission is open to all, irrespective of caste and religion, but subject to regulations.
- Mid-term admissions are not made, except in transfer cases, subject to availability of seats.
- It is the responsibility of parents to collect all information regarding admission and fee.
- The new entrants will have to submit the Transfer Certificate or School Leaving Certificate (countersigned by the authorized office of the board) issued by the school last attended, failing which they will not be considered as enrolled students.
- Submission of Migration Certificate for students from other Boards, except CBSE Board, is mandatory.
- Name and date of birth as written in the previous School Leaving Certificate will remain final and will not be changed afterwards.
- Date of birth certificate is compulsory for admission in class I.
No admission will be given in class IX and X as per CBSE Norms.