Saraswati Vidyamandir English Medium School is operative on the basis of following objectives,
- Provide exceptional opportunities to achieve academic excellence.
- Frame the curriculum to ensure that the students learn to utilize their own resources of mind in the best possible way.
- Limited Number of Students in each class to ensure that the child receives individual attention, and at the same time learn to participate in a group.
- To ensure hat the curriculum enables students to see and understand interdependence of various branches of knowledge and activity, including those that do not fit into the neat pigeonhole of a subject.
- Develop good health habits and to build basic skills necessary for personal adjustments.
- To have expert faculty members in school for various disciplines.
- Adopt concept based and application oriented teaching methodologies
- To make students aware of their social responsibility and teach them to be of service to others in their life.